Laboratory Services at West Branch Regional Medical Center
On-site, accredited & state-of-the-art laboratory testing services.
West Branch Regional Medical Center features an on-site accredited laboratory with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing facilities. Most standard tests are available as walk-ins. Glucose tolerance testing, bone marrow collection and DNA collection must be called in ahead of time. In the labs at West Branch, a standard turnaround time for testing is between 15 minutes and an hour.
For patient convenience, we offer two separate draw stations for testing: Medical Arts Center and the Hospital.
- Hematology & Coagulation
- Urinalysis & Body Fluid Analysis
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Services
- Bone Marrow Collection
- Drug Screen Collection (Medical Arts Center only)
- Clinical Pathology
- Outpatient Laboratory (located in the Medical Arts Center)
- Reference Laboratory (Services provided by Covenant Healthcare)
Scheduling: (989) 343-3200 for the following services:
- DNA Collection
- Glucose Tolerance Testing
Scheduling: (989) 343-3624 for the following services:
- Bone Marrow and Frozen Sections
For more information, please call (989) 343-3179.