Rehabilitation Services at West Branch Regional Medical Center
Get back in the game with tailored rehabilitation programs.
Sometimes patients need help getting back into the swing of everyday life, and that’s where the West Branch Regional Medical Center Rehabilitation Services program comes in. We offer comprehensive rehabilitation sessions within our Medical Arts Center for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy patients.
Our knowledgeable and experienced Physical Therapists will evaluate and treat patients with muscular, skeletal or neurological impairments caused by disease or traumatic injury. Our program is available for infants through adults with a variance of orthopedic, neurological or balance disorders. We are unique in that we provide "one on one" patient care with flexible scheduling.
Currently Outpatient Physical Therapy treatment is offered for the following ailments:
- Post-surgical hip rehabilitation
- Post-surgical knee rehabilitation
- Vestibular/Balance Training
- Sports/Orthopedic Injuries
- Back Pain/Injuries (specializing in Mackenzie techniques)
- Neurological Conditions/Stroke/Traumatic Brain Injuries/Spinal Cord Injuries
- Post-surgical ankle and foot rehabilitation
- Post-surgical shoulder rehabilitation
- Post-surgical cervial and lumbar rehabilitation
- Post-fracture rehabilitation
- Weight-management program
Similarly, our Occupational Therapy program treats patients with muscular, skeletal and neurological conditions through the use of functional and graded activities.
Our Occupational Rehabilitation program typically includes the following:
- Lymphedema management for the upper and lower extremity
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Various hand injuries and post-surgical hand rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain and post-surgical shoulder rehabilitation
- Sensory integration disorders/autism spectrum disorders
- Neurological Conditions/Stroke/Traumatic Brain Injury/Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders such as carpal tunnel, lateral/medial epicondylitis, and tendonitis
- Urinary Incontinence (Male & Female)
Our Speech Therapy program treats patients having expressive, speech and cognitive proglems. This typically includes the following:
- Speech and cognitive disorders
- Neurological conditions, including stroke, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury
- Swallowing disorders
- Autism, Cerebral Palsy and several other pediatric neurological disorders
- Modified barium swallow studies
Other Rehabilitiation Services:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Golf Fitness Program
- Pediatric Therapy
- Massage Therapy provided by our Certified Massage Therapist for "holistic" healing
Contact us today or talk to your doctor about the best rehabilitation program for you. Please call with any questions at (989) 343-3154.