Medical Services at West Branch Regional Medical Center
Browse the specialized medical services options.
West Branch Regional Medical Center offers state-of-the-art medical services for most conditions and injuries. Browse the selections below to read more about our specialties.
- Orthopaedic Services - Treatment for bone and joint-related conditions, including sports injury and hip replacement surgery.
- Cardiovascular Services – Treatment for all aspects of the cardiovascular system, including insertion of pace makers, stenting and defibrillator placement.
- Cancer Treatment Services – Oncology treatment services including radiation and chemotherapy.
- Diagnostic Imaging – A complete state-of-the-art diagnostic arsenal including digital mammography, PET/CT scanning and MRIs.
- Emergency Services – Full service emergency care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Nutrition & Nutritional Education – Nutritional advice and education for patients with a condition requiring strict diet limitations, including diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Laboratory Services - On-site and accredited testing laboratory offering drug screens, DNA testing, glucose tolerance and more.
- Rehabilitation Programs – Comprehensive rehab programs designed for patients recovering from surgery, orthopedic injuries, traumatic brain injury or neurological conditions.
- Surgical Services – Offering a wide range of surgical procedures, including minimally invasive options.
- Wound Care Center – Specialized care for chronic or non-healing wounds resulting from poor circulation or poorly functioning veins.
- Hospice of Helping Hands – Compassionate care for ailing loved ones, including medication, grief counseling and therapy sessions.